Sunday, June 26, 2011

Added a bunch of links...

Hello again. 

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have been going through my resources and added some good links to the website to help get around the internet to find what they are interested in.  Yes, I know that Google does a great job directing people to what they want but sometimes the more interesting sites aren't on the first (1st) page of Google hits, which is where alot of people stop.  So, with that being said, these sites I have linked are some of the better ones I have found over the years of surfing for information on the internet.  One thing I have noticed though, it is a shame how many good websites have gone shut down, or have gone without updates over the years.

Talk to you soon,

Anthony Passalacqua

No comments:

Post a Comment